Highgate Wedding Venue Rental
Our Wedding Venue Rental Package includes all of the following:
Wedding Ceremony Site (choice of 4 locations), with chairs and set up service.
The Stables Event Pavilion including:
Tables and chairs for up to 160 guests
Floor length white linens
A judges panel bar
Elevated dance floor with event lighting
Use of the Lounge for the buffet dinner
4-Zone Sound System
Our famous interior trees
All set up and breakdown service
- Dressing rooms:
- The use of the Greensboro bedroom in the historic manor house for the Bride's dressing room
- The use of the Groom's Cottage for the Groom's and Groomsmen's preparation pre-ceremony
- The Magnolia Terrace for your guests to linger during the reception
- The Wrap-around Veranda of the Manor House for lingering during the reception
- The Sunken Garden for the designated smoking area
- Labor for set-up and break-down, parking direction, guest greeting, and restroom attendants
- Scheduled rehearsal time
- Restrooms near the Chapel Gardens and in the Stables Event Pavilion
- Ample off-street parking
- Extensive gardens and walkways
- Use of the Estate for 10 hours
Saturday weddings 10 hours $4,000
Friday/Sunday weddings 6 hours $3,200
plus applicable taxes
Highgate provides all alcoholic beverages and certified bartenders for addtional charges.
Please contact us to schedule your tour of the venue.
We can refer you to a group of high quality, professional vendors:
photographers, florists, bakers, DJ's and bands, thus helping to reduce the worry, stress and time needed to plan your wedding.
You can use all of our preferred vendors, some of them or none.
Although these vendors have standard package offerings, they will work with you to adjust their offerings as desired based upon your budget. You would sign separate contracts with each of these vendors.